The 451 Group, a technology-industry analyst company focused on the business of enterprise IT innovation, is proud to announce that a number of high-level industry leaders have been secured to speak at its upcoming 2008 Infrastructure Computing for the Enterprise (ICE) Summit. The 2008 ICE Summit is a forum for executives in the virtualization, systems management and cloud computing sectors. Corporate leaders, industry visionaries, senior IT architects and financial professionals will join together to learn, network and develop strategies for today's marketplace.
This intensive one-day program will provide an overview of the opportunities and challenges facing enterprise infrastructure thanks to the advent of virtualization. Sessions will examine the impact of virtualization technology on application lifecycle management, enterprise desktops, services, storage and the datacenter cloud. The 2008 ICE Summit is taking place September 18, 2008 at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
"We are thrilled to have secured a number of speakers that represent key players in virtualization technology," said Rachel Chalmers, Research Director at The 451 Group and Conference Chair. "Attendees at the Summit will truly experience an outstanding conference program, by hearing directly from high-level industry leaders, as well as our analysts, as they talk candidly about the future of enterprise infrastructure."
Program speakers include:
- Serguei Beloussov, Chairman & CEO — Parallels Inc
- Tony Bishop, Founder and CEO — Adaptivity
- Etay Bogner, Cofounder & Chief Technology Officer — Neocleus
- Simon Crosby, CTO, Virtualization and Management Division — Citrix Systems
- Martin Ingram, Vice President of Strategy — AppSense
- Ran Kohavi, Senior Product Manager — Microsoft Corporation
- Hezi Moore, President and CTO — Reflex Security
- Alexis Richardson, MD, Business Development — Cohesive Flexible Technologies
- Jim Sangster, Director, Virtualization Solutions Marketing and Alliances — NetApp
- Edwin Yuen, Technical Product Manager — Microsoft Corporation
- 451 and T1R research analysts.
For more information on the summit and to register to attend the event, visit: http://www.icesummit.com/na/2008 or contact email@example.com.