Keynote World Media, today unveiled the speaker line-up for the 2nd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum (www.cloudwf.com) in London. Taking place on the 29th and 30th June at Olympia Conference Centre, the Cloud Computing World Forum is the industry’s leading event on cloud computing and SaaS.
The agenda will include discussion about the practical realities of these technologies and feature end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT and Telecoms industry.
Key speakers include:
· Mary Hensher, CIO, Deloitte
· John Linwood, Chief Technology Officer, BBC
· Mark Cameron, CTO, Virgin Atlantic
· Bryan Kinsella, CIO, Rentokil Initial
· Toby Wright, CTO, Telegraph Media Group
· Stuart Curley, Chief Technology Architect, Royal Mail
· Gordon Penfold, CTO, British Airways
· Peter Bradley, Staff Officer Operations, RNLI
· Joerg Weber, Attack Monitoring Manager, Barclays
· Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
· Charles Newhouse, Head of Strategy and Design, BAE Systems
· Robert Whiteside, Head of Enterprise, UK, Ireland and Benelux, Google
· Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
· David Wilde, CIO, Westminster Council
A further list of the speakers can be found on the event website – www.cloudwf.com
The event will feature a free-to-attend exhibition with workshops, demonstrations, access to Cloud Camp and invites to the evening’s drinks reception, which will be held as part of the Cloud Computing World Series Awards (www.cloudwf.com/awards), free to attend for all visitors.
Sponsors of the show include HP, Verizon, VMware, Platform, Fujitsu, CRYPTOCard, Mimecast, Savvis, Virtual Ark, Orange, Day, Double Take, Cordys, Tibco, Nimsoft amongst others.
To register for the event for free then visit www.cloudwf.com or call +44 (0) 845 519 1230.For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options then please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0) 845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org