Cloud services enablement leader, Parallels, today announced the availability of Parallels Plesk Panel 10, the industry leading control panel that enables service providers to easily deliver the most profitable services to their hosting customers. With more than 100 new features Parallels Plesk Panel 10 includes key improvements in user interface, breadth of applications, density for VPS environments, and Site Building capability.
As small businesses continue to increase their adoption of hosting and Cloud based services, industry providers continue to look for ways to launch new services, expand their existing service offerings, and reduce the churn in their business. With Parallels Plesk Panel 10, VPS providers can now offer a special VPS-optimized version of Parallels Plesk Panel that is 20-40% more efficient than the competition.
"The comprehensive features of Parallels Plesk Panel 10 enable us to enhance our offerings, automate our business and increase our company’s revenue,” said George Karidis, Chief Strategy Officer at Softlayer. “Parallels Plesk Panel 10 makes it simple and easy for our partners to launch hundreds of applications with a single click.”
Two components are now bundled at no charge into the product: Parallels SiteBuilder - which gives SMBs access to an easy wizard to build a website and update website content, and Customer and Business Manager - which gives hosters a completely integrated billing, ordering and payment processing solution.
“We’ve looked at some of the key audiences using Parallels Plesk Panel – shared web hosters, web designers, and SMBs, and Parallels Plesk Panel 10 is an absolute game changer for them,” said Jack Zubarev, President of Marketing and Alliances at Parallels. “With this new version, Parallels reduces the complexity involved in running a hosting business, enables seamless access to commercial applications through Partner Storefront, and delivers some powerful enhancements to the user interface such as power-user mode.”
Go Daddy, the world’s largest domain name registrar and leading Web hosting provider with more than 44 million domain names in its portfolio, is now offering Parallels Plesk Panel 10 to its customers.
"Many of Go Daddy's 8.5 million customers are small businesses who want to leverage the Internet to improve their business," said Warren Adelman, Go Daddy President and Chief Operating Officer. "The Cloud Services we offer with Parallels Plesk Panel 10 make it easy for administrators to manage their online businesses more efficiently."
More than 100 new and enhanced features for Parallels Plesk Panel 10 include:
- Parallels Partner Storefront: Easily sell hundreds of commercial applications without integration or development costs. Single-click purchase for customers and a simple three-step process to activate the storefront for partners.
- VPS-optimized: A special VPS-optimized version reduces the memory footprint up to 3x compared to the standard version.
- Mobile Websites: Provide everything a small business needs to convert mobile opportunities to revenue through Unity Mobile. The solution features three easy steps to extend small businesses web presence into the mobile space and is backed by a comprehensive toolset to manage successful marketing and sales.
Easiest to use
- Easy to Launch a Web Site: Simple wizards make adding a web site easy while SiteBuilder simplifies content management.
- Easy to Manage: A special power-user mode for SMBs and other non-hosting customers makes it easy to manage their hosted physical or virtual servers.
- Easy to Add Functionality: Single-click access to hundreds of applications. Employees can manage the applications that are relevant to them.
Most complete solution
- Optimized for each potential audience with better performance, easier management and optional non-hosting interface.
- Increases revenues with easily added commercial applications like antispam, antivirus, and other popular products to initial sale
- Broad operating system support; identical product across all operating systems
“We have been using Parallels Plesk Panel for eight years and find it invaluable for our business but one of the most efficient elements of the product is the role-based access that ensures each employee gets the information they need in the fastest possible time,” said Kathy Nelson, Chief Decision Maker at Ovaleye, a premier web host for women in business. “It really is helping us be more efficient and grow our business through the rapid deployment of Cloud services.”