SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software
to more than 97,000 customers worldwide, today announced that it will exhibit and present at Cisco Live! in London on February 1-3. SolarWinds' Head Geek, Josh Stephens' presentation, "Managing Next-Gen Data Center Networks," takes place on February 1 from 12:55-1:25 p.m. in the Gold Partner Theatre.
"Managing Next-Gen Data Center Networks" will outline:
- Best practices for managing Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) technology in the data center
- Leveraging data from VMware's vCenter as a part of an overall data center management strategy
- Data center switching technologies and management best practices
- Using SolarWinds' Dynamic Service Groups for data center monitoring
Attendees stopping by SolarWinds' booth no. G4 will also have the opportunity to view product demonstrations by members of the SolarWinds product management team and hear Stephens present on these hot IT topics for 2011:
- Managing Distributed Applications
- Tracking Down and Stopping Bandwidth Hogs
- Configuration Compliance and IPv6 Planning
- Managing VM sprawl
Through these product demonstrations and in-booth presentations, attendees can learn more about SolarWinds' full suite of IT management solutions covering network, storage, application and server, and virtualization and cloud management. And this year, booth visitors will walk away with a free SolarWinds "Geek" laptop sleeve.
For IT pros who cannot attend the live event, they can participate for free by registering with Cisco Live & Networkers Virtual. SolarWinds' virtual booth will stream video of what's happening in real-time on the tradeshow floor, enabling virtual visitors to view all of the presentations.