Quest Software now offers vWorkspace Connector for Android version 1.0. This new connector enables vWorkspace users to securely access virtual Windows desktops and applications from Android tablets and cell phones.
The Quest vWorkspace Connector for Android provides support for Quest’s Experience Optimized Protocol (EOP) Graphics Acceleration technology, which improves the user experience when accessing applications or documents that contain a large number of detailed graphics.
Quest vWorkspace solutions empower companies to virtualize their desktop environments in ways that best meet the specific needs of their business. Patent-pending technology and extensive automation come together to deliver a remarkable user experience across a multitude of different connections, devices and locations.
vWorkspace blends virtual desktop and application technology—mix-and-match hosted VDI, local (offline) VDI, Terminal Server/Remote Desktop Session Host, and application virtualization—to deliver the lowest possible cost while providing a high quality user experience.
Optimized, personalized user experience
- Quest vWorkspace Connector for Android offers many user experience features:
- On-screen mouse provides precise control for easy navigation of the Windows desktop using the Android's multi-touch display.
- Instant zoom, scroll and remote sound enable the user to access the maximum Windows experience on Android tablets as well as phones.
- Intuitive user interface quickly and easily sets up connection to vWorkspace, requiring minimal technical knowledge to get up and running and customize the user experience.
- vWorkspace Secure Gateway support enables secure, one-click access to desktops and applications