Check out this free upcoming Webinar from Veeam titled, "Five tips for managing storage in a Microsoft Hyper-V environment." It's being presented by well-known IT expert Tim Anderson, a freelance journalist since 1992 whose work has appeared in publications such as Guardian Technology, The Register, bbc.co.uk, Computer Weekly, Hardcopy, v3, IT Expert, ITJOBLOG and the popular blog at ITWriting.com.
Attendees will learn:
- How to manage Hyper-V virtual hard disk formats: VHD, VHDX, snapshots
- When to use Cluster Shared Volumes
- How to choose between iSCSI, Fibre Channel and direct attached storage
- How to optimize storage and make Hyper-V backups easier
- How to plan for Hyper-V storage innovations in Windows Server 8
Register for this free Webinar now, it takes place on May 3, 2012 at 1PM EDT.
Click to register.