Virtualized environments are taking IT datacenters by storm. The
desire to gain the technology and cost benefits of virtualization is
rapidly driving corporate initiatives. However, effectively managing the
administrative complexity virtualization can bring to the data center
is a challenge.
Download this new Zenoss white paper, "Best Practices for Managing Virtualized Environments," to learn how to:
- Reduce tool and process sprawl
- Control virtual server sprawl
- Effectively manage network stress
- Reliably deliver application services
- Comprehensively manage performance and availability
And after you read through these best practices, make sure you check out the Zenoss product to find out how its software can help make these best practices easier to implement in your heterogeneous virtualized environments.
Register to download this whitepaper, Best Practices for Managing Virtualized Environments, here.