the leading provider of unified IT operations software for physical,
virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures, today announced a record
2012, achieving 43 percent annual revenue growth over 2011 and adding 50
new enterprise customers. The company also experienced record sales and
renewals to existing customers including Rackspace, Sungard, Telstra
modern datacenter is evolving to become more elastic, nimble and cost
efficient. In pursuit of the promise of business agility, data centers
are deploying increasing levels of virtualization and embracing
cloud-computing technologies. Virtualization reduces the friction of
change within the IT infrastructure by freeing up applications from the
physical constraints of computing, networking and storage. Zenoss helps
organizations manage their increasingly complex IT infrastructures,
ensuring the seamless delivery of critical IT services and enabling
higher levels of business agility and IT cost efficiency.
the past decade, the IT infrastructure space has experienced a dramatic
evolution. A new era of software-defined IT infrastructure is emerging,
and a new class of IT monitoring solution is needed to manage the
modern datacenter," said Bill Karpovich, CEO and Co-Founder of Zenoss.
"Our growth in 2012 is evidence that we are providing the solutions our
customers need to manage the modern datacenter."Additional 2012 highlights:
• Zenoss was ranked as the No. 55 Fastest Growing Company in North America in Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500.
• Zenoss was selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Startup.
• Zenoss raised $25 million in funding, led by Summit Partners, to fuel company growth.
• Zenoss significantly expanded solution capabilities for monitoring Cisco converged infrastructures.
• Zenoss appointed 15-year veteran Chris Smith as CMO to drive company expansion.
• Zenoss surpassed 2.4 million downloads of the Zenoss Open Source Core product.
Zenoss launched Zenoss Open Source Core 4, an IT monitoring solution
providing unmatched performance with redesigned event management system,
expanded integration and improved reliability.