VMTurbo, the only real-time control platform for the software-defined
data center, today announced its "Find Your Desired State" at VMworld
contest, with a grand prize of $10,000 towards your "Desired State" -- a
dream vacation anywhere in the world. The prizes are:
- Third prize of a VMTurbo TurboStack Home Lab, pre-loaded with a 7-node nested OpenStack environment and managed by VMTurbo Operations Manager
- Second prize of $5,000 towards your dream vacation PLUS a TurboStack Home Lab
- A grand prize of $10,000 towards your dream vacation PLUS a TurboStack Home Lab
"VMTurbo has seen incredible growth
across all aspects of the business, our technology and our partner
ecosystem since last year's VMworld. With each product release and tech
integration, we provide our more than 1,000 customers greater control
over their environments, moving them further towards the desired state,"
said Geeta Sachdev, CMO of VMTurbo. "Now we are asking our customers
and real-time control believers to share the dream of their own personal
'desired state' with us, and we'll make some of those dreams a
One winner will be chosen for each of the three prizes.
Anyone can enter in several ways by completing one or many activities,
with a total of 5 possible entries per day. Activities include:
- Follow and engage with VMTurbo on social media, tell us what your desired state is using #desiredstate:
- Visit Booth #505 during VMworld 2015 expo hours and be scanned by a VMTurbo staff member
- Participate in the "human vs. machine challenge" at VMworld Booth #505
- Attend our VMworld VIP Cocktail Party at The Drakein downtown San Francisco
- Register yourself or a friend for the Green Circle. All new sign ups through September 2nd will receive an entry
will be exhibiting at VMworld 2015 from August 30 through September 2.
Stop by Booth #505 for a product demo, to speak with VMTurbo staff
member, enter the "Find Your Desired State" contest and pick up some
swag. For more information on the contest, visit our website, and click here for full terms and conditions.