Why keep doing things the manual way? Like many, VMblog has advocated the use of PowerShell for a while now. So I invite you to check out the following eBook from Altaro Software, 5 Easy Ways to Save Time on Hyper-V Management Tasks Using PowerShell.
Ready to learn how to automate 5 common Hyper-V tasks? This eBook will compare the manual steps with the automated process, and also give you the scripts needed to get started.
Here's what you'll learn to automate:
- Configuring a Hyper-V Host
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Creating a New Virtual Machine
- Working with Virtual Switches
- Managing Virtual Machine Checkpoints
Ready? Download the eBook and find out how you can setup your own action plan.