"My application is slow" -- That's a common complaint heard at the help desk from frustrated users and Java application slowdowns are so frequent these days that they cost businesses twice as much as actual downtime. When slowness occurs, IT managers often do not have sufficient visibility and insight to quickly determine what caused, and how to resolve, the issue.
Is it due to the network, the database, application code, virtualization or storage?
Find out in this webinar. Join Bala Vaidhinathan, the CTO of eG Innovations, who will present a multi-dimensional approach to performance monitoring and diagnosis that is necessary for ensuring that your Java applications are performing effectively - ensuring quick resolution and a positive user experience.
WHEN? Wednesday, November 16th @ 11:00 am ET
Attend this live Webinar to discover:
- How to monitor the real user experience of Java applications and be proactively alerted to issues
- How tag-and-follow transaction tracing helps identify application code issues quickly
- Why you need to go beyond transaction tracing for root-cause diagnosis of Java performance issues
- Why insights into the Java container and Java virtual machine performance matter
- How performance correlation across the application and infrastructure tiers is essential for root-cause diagnosis