Veeam Software, the innovative provider of solutions that deliver Availability for the Always-On Enterprise,
today announced the winners of the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Awards at
Veeam's 2016 North American sales kickoff in Orlando, Fla. These second
annual awards recognize 14 North American ProPartners who have not only
demonstrated success providing Veeam Availability solutions to their
customers, but who have also provided first-class support, expert
knowledge, and continued product education..
success depends on our partners' success, so we're excited to recognize
and honor these North American partners with our highest achievement
awards," said Kevin Rooney, Vice President of North American Channel
Sales at Veeam. "It was a tough choice, as we have more than 43,000
Veeam ProPartners worldwide, and our program is strong, with 27 percent
year-over-year revenue growth across all partner levels. The number of
partner reps selling Veeam Availability solutions is higher than ever,
and we don't think it's a coincidence that partner certifications have
also grown by double digits - more highly trained partners are able to
sell more Availability solutions. These winners have made Veeam a key
strategic component of their business model, and have driven our
the demand for Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a
Service (DRaaS) intensifies, Veeam continues to see impressive growth in
the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) program.
Two categories were added to the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Awards to
demonstrate this growth and recognize the achievements of these
104 percent year-over-year revenue growth in our VCSP program and more
than 13,200 service and cloud providers worldwide, we are working
closely with our VCSP partners to advance our presence in the cloud
market," said Matt Kalmenson, Vice President of North American Cloud
& Service Provider Sales, at Veeam. "To meet the increasing demands
of customers and partners for cloud services, Veeam will define the BaaS
and DRaaS markets by offering the best solutions to ensure availability
for virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads in the hybrid cloud.
The momentum of our cloud offerings, our continued penetration into the
enterprise market, the strength of our alliances, and our upcoming new
product releases have all laid a strong foundation for an exciting and
successful 2017 in our partner program."
The following Veeam ProPartners received honors for the 2016 Veeam Impact Awards:
- Veeam Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro
- Veeam Marketing Partner of the Year: Data Strategy
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year: Valley Network Solutions
- Veeam Corporate Reseller of the Year: Insight
- Veeam Strategic Alliance Partner of the Year: HPE
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year: Logicalis
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year (Veeam East Partner): Corus360
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year (Veeam Central Partner): Accudata
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year (Veeam West Partner): CompuNet
- Veeam Canadian Partner of the Year: Softchoice
- Veeam Major National Partner of the Year: ePlus
- Veeam Federal Partner of the Year: Storage Hawk
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) Strategic Partner of the Year: Singlehop
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) Growth Partner of the Year: Offsite Data Sync
of the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Award winners exemplifies an ideal
Veeam partnership," said Peter McKay, President and COO of Veeam.
"Together with our entire partner ecosystem, Veeam continues to enable
enterprises to meet 24.7.365 availability as they embark on their
digital transformation journey. This continued collaboration with our
partners is foundational to our global business growth objectives and
market share, as well as the success of our joint customers."
Veeam has announced VeeamON 2017, the world's Premier Hybrid Cloud Availability Event, taking place May 16 - 18, 2017 in New Orleans, LA. Register now to Experience Availability.
For more information visit https://www.veeam.com/.