Zenoss Inc., the leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, today announced company highlights for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016. Among many milestone accomplishments, the company highlighted record-breaking advances in its software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, rapidly growing channel sales, and overall sales growth that is significantly outpacing the industry.
"We are winning new customers at an unprecedented rate," said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO at Zenoss. "Managing IT operations in a hybrid world is messy. But we have a simple solution, and it drives a huge competitive advantage for our customers. Our SaaS solution has emerged as the gold standard in the market, and we are poised for a big 2017."
The company reported the following fourth-quarter results and annual highlights:
- Fourth-quarter net new sales growth of 76 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2015
- Fourth-quarter SaaS revenue growth of 107 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2015
- Fourth-quarter new channel sales growth of 88 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2015
- Fourth-quarter customer renewal rate of 93 percent
- Key customer wins include: United States Air Force, Unilever, MasterCard, Credit Suisse Group, DreamWorks Pictures, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, Cox Communications, Citizens Financial Group, Singtel, ThinkForex, Oxford University Press, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Galileo Processing, SES, Electronic Transaction Consultants Corporation, Texas Department of Transportation, Banco Bradesco, AQR Capital Management, Hye Tech Network & Security Solutions, A2A Group, Liquidnet, and NetXcel Systems
- Forged key technology partnerships with SaltStack, Viptela and LayerX Technologies
- Signed key reseller partnerships with Xerox, Trace3, Cognizant Technology Solutions, NTT DATA and Avoyant
- Key media coverage in top publications including Forbes, Network World, TechTarget, TechCrunch, Computer Weekly, Government Computer News and University Business
- Zenoss named to Forbes list of Best Enterprise Software Startups
- Zenoss Vice President of Marketing Megan Lueders recognized as one of CRN's 2016 Women of the Channel
Zenoss Service Dynamics and Zenoss as a Service (ZaaS)
Zenoss offers its award-winning hybrid IT monitoring platform as on-premises software and software as a service (SaaS). The on-premises software, Zenoss Service Dynamics, is designed for service-centric monitoring in modern hybrid IT environments and helps customers ensure service uptime, improve mean time to resolution (MTTR), consolidate monitoring functions, and reduce the cost of monitoring cloud and data center resources. Zenoss as a Service (ZaaS) is the hybrid IT monitoring SaaS option. ZaaS provides all of the IT monitoring capabilities of the Zenoss Service Dynamics platform but is hosted and managed by Zenoss. It is the ideal choice for organizations that require an on-demand IT monitoring and analytics solution.