NetJapan, Inc., publisher of backup, system recovery, and virtualization software solutions, using its sector-based disk imaging backup and virtualization technologies, releases vStandby 6 with added support for Hyper-V.
vStandby 6, a Virtual Standby Availability Switchover solution, creates and maintains dormant Virtual Standby Replica (VSR) of physical or virtual source machines on Hyper-V or VMware hosts. The VSRs of physical and virtual source machines are made ready for immediate use in Hyper-V or VMware virtual environments. vStandby 6 is an easy-to-use affordable solution that ensures continued data protection and system operations.
vStandby 6 is also an ideal solution to counter potential ransomware attacks as the VSR can be resumed to an earlier unaffected state.
- Create Virtual Standby Replica (VSR) of physical or virtual source machines for instant recovery.
- Configure schedules to keep the VSR synchronized with the original source machine.
- Active Directory Support.
- Boot VSR from a specific boot point.
- Revert the VSR back to the source physical machine.
For more information visit: https://www.netjapan.com/en-us/products/backup-software-for-windows-oses/instant-availability-for-physical-and-virtual-windows-platforms/virtual-standby/