, the leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software
, today announced Daniel Newman as a keynote speaker for its GalaxZ17
global user conference, to be held April 10-12, 2017, at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas. A premier thought leader on digital transformation, Newman is the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group and the principal analyst and founding partner at Futurum Research + Analysis.
"The growth of this conference has been amazing to see - we're elevating IT in this era of digital transformation in large enterprise and service provider environments," said Megan Lueders, vice president of marketing at Zenoss. "The perspective that Daniel brings to the conference will have a huge impact by demonstrating how IT innovators can take visionary ideas and actually put them into practice today."
Digital transformation, accelerated innovation and disruptive technologies are changing how business is done. Newman will share his insights on why this requires bringing together the technology layer with the human layer to solve the key challenges of how to grow, scale and change. He will address what organizations need to know to adapt to a world where technology and media shift at breakneck speed and to turn disruption from a threat into a business model for success.
As the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group and the principal analyst of Futurum Research + Analysis, Newman makes the connections between business, people and technologies that are required for companies to benefit most from their IT projects. This has led to his ideas regularly being cited in CIO.Com, CIO Review and hundreds of other sites across the world. A five-time best-selling author, including his most recent "Building Dragons: Digital Transformation in the Experience Economy," Newman is also a contributor to Forbes, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.
Newman will join speakers from global IT organizations at companies like Cisco, Google, ServiceNow, Acxiom, Cage Data, Grainger, MD Anderson, LayerX, NetApp, Newgistics, Nuance, NWN, NTT Data, Portland General Electric, Presidio, Secure-24, SaltStack, Sopris, Southern Company, Transunion, Trustmark, Unify and more.
In addition, the GalaxZ17 conference will include:
- Opportunity for hands-on experience, demos and expert sessions with cloud and infrastructure leaders, practitioners and industry experts
- Insight on strategies for enabling business through improved IT service health in hybrid IT environments
- The latest how-tos and best practices from Zenoss subject matter experts
- Instructor-led, hands-on technical training courses and certifications
- One-on-one meetings with Zenoss executives, technical experts and other key staff
- Third annual GalaxZ Awards, which recognizes exceptional innovation, leadership and collaboration
- Unlimited opportunities to network with peers and industry experts
For more information, including a full agenda, what to expect, and how to register, visit https://galaxz.zenoss.com.