If you aren't yet familiar with the recently announced Vembu BDR Suite v.3.7.0, join this live Vembu Webinar for your opportunity to learn more. And don't forget to read about the Vembu Free Edition for backup of virtual and physical environments which was also recently announced.
Vembu BDR Suite is a comprehensive universal backup solution designed for the backup, recovery and disaster recovery needs of diverse and heterogeneous IT environments. The portfolio of products under the Vembu BDR Suite can be used by sophisticated, virtualized data centers to the simple IT environment in small and medium businesses including service providers providing an offsite backup service to small businesses.
Vembu BDR Suite provides flexible deployment options like offsite, cloud, on-premises and hybrid cloud. The centralized monitoring and management portal also makes it very easy to monitor and manage large deployments with minimal effort.
WHEN? On Thursday, March 9th @ 12 Noon ET, join Vembu product expert and technical demonstrator, Haseeb Mohammed.
Key topics covered include:
- Enhanced User Experience through a new UI - Quick response time and minimal load time
along with easy scheduling options
- Improved Backup & Restore performance - Accelerated backup performance, initiate faster restores and reduce impact on production environments
- Stability and performance enhancements - The backend database is replaced by PostgreSQL (previously MySQL and MongoDB) resulting in better performance.
- Multi-tenancy Support - Service providers can now manage their customers easily by adding specific set of customers, backups, servers and VMs under individual groups.
- Free Edition for Backup & Recovery of both Virtual (VMware & Hyper-V) & Physical Environments - Users can backup unlimited VMs