IT performance management isn't about monitoring CPU, memory or disk space any more. One of the toughest application performance challenges for any IT administrator is when a user says "my application is slow". You have to be able to quickly determine what the real cause of the problem is - is it in the network, the database, the application, storage? The fact that applications are using multi-tier architectures and being deployed in cloud and virtualized infrastructures only adds to the challenge.
Join this webinar where Frank Ohlhorst, Enterprise IT Analyst & Consultant and Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO of eG Innovations, will discuss the best practices for troubleshooting and prevention so even before a user complains their application is slow, you can pinpoint exactly where the cause of a problem lies - ensuring quick resolution and a positive user experience.
WHEN? March 23, 2017 @ 11:00 AM ET | 10:00 AM CT | 8:00 AM PT | 6:00 PM UK
Join and learn:
- Best practices for monitoring the end user experience, so you can be alerted to application slowness before users call you
- Key performance indicators you should focus on to be able to detect and fix problems proactively, before users notice
- Automatic correlation and root-cause diagnosis techniques that allow you to pin-point problems quickly and minimize troubleshooting time
- Analytics and reporting capabilities that allow you to invest wisely and right-size your infrastructure for maximum ROI
- How to structure your organization to focus on IT services, not individual silos