Veeam Software, the innovative provider of solutions that deliver Availability for the Always-On Enterprise,
today announced the winners of the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Awards.
These second annual awards recognize 21 Latin American ProPartners who
have not only demonstrated success providing Veeam Availability
solutions to their customers, but who have also provided first-class
support, expert knowledge, and continued product education.
ProPartner program is experiencing tremendous growth in LATAM," said
Vitaly Sukhovsky, Vice President, LATAM, at Veeam. "With more than 2,400
Veeam ProPartners in LATAM, we reported 63 percent year-over-year
revenue growth across all partner levels for 2016. We believe this is
due to both the requirement for Availability solutions to ensure digital
transformation and our strengthened commitment to the success of our
partners. Increasing our channel team by 40 percent in the past year is a
clear indication of our mutual achievements. Veeam's success depends on
our partners' success, so we're excited to recognize and honor these
Latin American partners with our highest achievement awards."
As the demand for Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) intensifies, Veeam continues to see impressive growth in the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) program.
The (VCSP) Partner of the Year category was added to the 2016 Veeam
Impact Partner Awards to demonstrate this growth and recognize the
achievements of these partners.
226 percent year-over-year revenue growth in our VCSP program in LATAM
and more than 13,200 service and cloud providers worldwide, we are
working closely with our VCSP partners to advance our presence in the
cloud market," said Paul Mattes, Vice President of the Global Cloud
Group at Veeam. "To meet the increasing demands of customers and
partners for cloud services, Veeam will define the BaaS and DRaaS
markets by offering the best solutions to ensure availability for
virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads in the hybrid cloud. The
momentum of our cloud offerings, our continued penetration into the
enterprise market, the strength of our alliances, and our upcoming new
product releases have all laid a strong foundation for an exciting and
successful 2017 in our partner program."
The following Veeam ProPartners received honors for the 2016 Veeam Impact Awards:
- Veeam Distributor of the Year, LATAM: Adistec
- Veeam Strategic Alliance Partner of the Year, LATAM: HPE
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Brazil: Added Solucoes em TI
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Mexico: Ricoh IT Services Latin America
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA West: IT4U S.A.
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, NOLA: Vision Software SAS
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA East: Soluciones Informaticas Integrales S.A.
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Central America: Jetstereo
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Caribbean: Cloud Carib
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) Partner of the Year, LATAM: IFX Networks
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, Brazil: Meed Soluções em TI
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, NOLA: InterLan
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, Mexico: Servicios IT 360
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, SOLA East: Commit IT SRL
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, Caribbean: PR Computer Services
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, SOLA East: Telextorage SA
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, SOLA West: IT Broker
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Brazil: SoftwareOne Comércio e Serviço
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Mexico: Compucad SA de CV
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, NOLA: Redsis S.A.S.
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Caribbean: Applied Computer Technologies
of the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Award winners exemplifies an ideal
Veeam partnership," said Peter McKay, President and COO of Veeam.
"Together with our entire partner ecosystem, Veeam continues to enable
enterprises to meet 24.7.365 availability as they embark on their
digital transformation journey. This continued collaboration with our
partners is foundational to our global business growth objectives and
market share, as well as the success of our joint customers."
Registration is now open for VeeamON 2017,
the world's Premier Hybrid Cloud Availability Event, which will take
place May 16 - 18, 2017 in New Orleans, LA. Keynote speakers will
include Mark Russinovich, Chief Technology Officer for Microsoft Azure,
and Sanjay Poonen, COO, Customer Operations, VMware.
For more information visit https://www.veeam.com/.