Zenoss Inc., the leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, announced the winners of the Z Awards at the company's annual user conference, GalaxZ, held in Austin, Texas. The prestigious Z Awards honor customers for achieving excellence in hybrid IT monitoring.
am fortunate to lead the customer success programs to capture and
analyze feedback and effectively apply this to our ongoing strategy,"
said Brian Wilson, chief customer officer at Zenoss. "The GalaxZ event
is three days of invaluable in-person dialogue, which is a key element
to success across the ecosystem. Today, we publicly present Z Awards to
those who stand out and demonstrate incredible leadership and commitment
to innovation, driving IT transformation across a broad range of
Nomination categories showcase organizations
that have gone the distance, with incredible talent, excellent
leadership skills, a vision of gaining new value from the Zenoss
platform, and that have realized exceptional business results and return
on investment (ROI) from adopting an effective hybrid IT monitoring
strategy. The categories and esteemed winners are as follows:
- Innovator of the Year Award: Presidio
- Team of the Year: Huntington Bank
- Implementation of the Year: Datalink
- Channel Partner of the Year: NTT DATA
- Technology Partner of the Year: LayerX Technologies
- Services Partner of the Year: SoftServe
- MSP of the Year: Cognizant
- Rookies of the Year: Grainger and Juniper
- Vision and Innovation - Technology: Acxiom
- Vision and Innovation - Financial: Charles Schwab
- Vision and Innovation - Education: University of Maryland University College (UMUC)
- Vision and Innovation - Health Care: Surescripts
- ZenMaster of the Year: Jason Stanley, PNC
Zenoss operates by its core values - and one specifically, "Customers for Life,"
is the premise behind the Z Awards. GalaxZ is the IT monitoring
conference of the year, focusing on trends occurring in the ecosystem
and providing insight for new ways to monitor and analyze the complex
infrastructures that drive business success. GalaxZ17 sponsors included ServiceNow, Higher Logic, SaltStack, SoftServe, BigPanda, Broadsuite Media Group and many more.