Many of us responsible for large scale OLTP systems confront two clashing phenomena:
- Data comes at us at increasingly higher rates (from an expanding number of sources)
- The time required to process and analyze those inputs is rapidly shrinking.
Blame it on the Internet of Things (IoT)!
Instinctively, we respond with two approaches. First, we search for hardware and software that speed up the process. Then, we try breaking up the problem into smaller parallel efforts.Join this webinar
with DataCore to learn to:
- Look for choke points that get in the way of executing concurrent transactions (Hint: they hide where you don't suspect)
- Recognize the consequences those choke points have on competing workloads
- Apply DataCore Parallel I/O technology to solve these barriers
WHEN? Wednesday, April 26, 2017 @ 2:00 pm Eastern Time